Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Don’t Waste Those 30-Minute Gaps Between Meetings — How to take advantage of little pockets of time
- Quintessence -- An essential part of maturing is learning to avoid discontent
- Etihad Offering Free Status Matches -- May be limited in quantity; don’t wait! (hat tip: Gary)
- Don’t Throw a Life Raft Into the Kiddie Pool -- On running marathons and raising children
- Why Travel Makes You Smarter -- “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you’ve traveled.” - Mohamed
- Discouragement Is a Natural Part of Achieving Goals -- A lesson in “living with open hands”