I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Dear Podcaster — All the things (well, some of them) you need to know when interviewing a guest. I’m on guest on several podcasts each week and couldn’t agree more with this post
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know About Aircraft Tail Numbers — And maybe some things you didn’t!
- The Real Value of Bitcoin — This animated film shows how alternative currency can change the world for good
- Qantas Flight Lands Safely in a “Once in a Century” Storm — They stuck the landing! Great job, Qantas pilots
- To Siri, with Love — A modern story of technology and autism
- How I Shoot with My iPhone — Tips and tricks for taking great photos with the camera you always have with you
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- Moving Your Family to Central America — On the road with Annabel Candy
- New: No Annual Fee On 50,000 British Airways Avios Offer — Get several nearly-free domestic tickets with this offer that now waives the $95 annual fee for the first year
- The 16-Year-Old-Self’s Bucket List — Kristen Goldberg’s quest to complete a list written long ago
- Lessons from the Journey — In which Nate Damm walks across America and learns a valuable lesson
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- First Steps to Working for Yourself (Follow Up) — Advice from readers and myself
Image: Susannah Conway