6 Discoveries from Near and Far: Volume XLI
I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Momentum — A new community from longtime friend Jenny Blake
- Traveling Is Exhausting — Alyssa’s notes on adventuring through Europe
- 27 Sites with Royalty-Free Stock Images — Tons of photos for your blog posts or social media
- My Creative Burnout — The author of “How to Survive Creative Burnout” navigates a setback
- When Is Cheryl’s Birthday? — A math problem from Singapore (aaaah! so difficult)
- The Secret to Never Being Frustrated Again — “You don’t get frustrated because of events. You get frustrated because of your beliefs.”
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog.
- Sign Up to “Make Your Dream Trip a Reality” — Join me for a free 30-Day travel bootcamp
- Travels with a Hospitality Career Consultant — On the Road with Kimberly Ramsawak
- Paradise by the Runway Lights — Notes from Childhood and 25 Hours of Flying to Melbourne
- The Amazing Marriage Adventure — Liz and Ryan Bower’s Quest to capture loving marriages in America
- 5,000 Word Travel Hacking Resources Page Now Available — Tips and tricks you can use for your own adventures
- To Cross the Railroad Tracks, Go Against Everything You’ve Been Told — One time, long ago, I had a hard year while living in Memphis, Tennessee
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- Unnecessary Traffic Lights — There are some things worth worrying about, and some you can ignore