I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Crashing the Ivy League — What one man learned by crashing elite colleges for 4 years
- Oddly Priced Routes when Using Miles — Some interesting redemption opportunities for all those miles & points you’ve been earning
- Amazing Tea-Pouring Video — Finding talent in unusual places
- A Glimpse Into the Lives of Golbi Desert Nomads — A photo tour of eight Mongolian families living strong on the empty terrain
- Cargo Delivery Drivers Get Free Waffles from Waffle House — File under: I wish I was a cargo delivery driver
- Surviving a Tsunami in Indonesia — “It was like the hand of death had come out and tickled us”
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog.
- First Notice: WDS 2015 Tickets on Sale Wednesday, March 18 — We want you to be part of our global adventure taking place this July in Portland, Oregon
- Kid President is Coming to WDS! — An exciting special guest will be with us as well
- Building a Global Community One Beach at a Time — On the Road with Mirva Lempiäinen
- When Next in Australia, Don’t Pay for Those Expensive Domestic Flights — Redeem American Airlines miles for flights on Qantas instead (here’s how)
- Visiting the Hidden Speakeasy in Downtown Sydney, Australia — Next time you’re in Sydney, don’t take the obvious choice; look for the real deal
- Taking an Upright Piano Around the United States — Dotan Negrin’s Story
- Can You Visit Bora Bora on a Budget? — Sort of—if you follow this plan
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- The Decision to Go (“Also Known as Now Is the Time!”) — The skills and the money you already have may be all you need to take the action you want
Image: Marianna Jamadi